Complete Systems To Barebones
Computer Sharks USA custom builds desktops, workstations, and servers to the customer's specifications using only the best components on the market. Our slowest and cheapest computer system will out perform most Name Brand computers and if you really want speed for computing power and/or gaming, have us build you an ultra fast system with all the bells and whistles.
We build complete systems down to bare bones. What we mean by bare bones is you may not need a complete system because you already have a good keyboard and mouse or a monitor. We only sell you what you need saving you money compared to having to buy a complete prepackaged Name Brand system.
For more information about Custom Built Vs. Name Brand computers, read our article titled Why Buy A Custom Built Computer.
Computer Sharks USA Warranty
Because of the fact that we only use the latest, quality components to build our systems, we can offer a 2 year warranty on all our systems. Name brand computer manufacturers only offer a 1 year warranty with an option to add another year for a high price. Also many of the components we install have even longer warranties of up to 3 years, example being hard drives with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
For peripheral devices such as monitors, we use the manufactures warranty.
Computer Sharks USA Support
And try to get support after your warranty runs out from Name brand computer manufactures, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!! During the warranty period when you call for support, a hard to understand almost English speaking person reading from a troubleshooting manual is your Help Desk. You can spend hours on the phone and still not solve the problem.
We are very proud of our Customer Support for many reasons;
- All our staff were born in America and speak English! No matter who you contact at Computer Sharks USA, you will be talking to an experienced field tech who can troubleshoot your problem in a few minutes.
- We have great online support on our website. For general questions about your system, we have both a Help Desk and Forum.
- Our support is FREE for as long as you own the system!
About The Components We Use
- Motherboards - Our recommendation of motherboards to use are ASUS or ABIT. These boards are fast and reliable. Name Brand computers, in order to keep costs down, use the cheapest board they can find often times using nonstandard proprietary (Can Only Use That Board For That Particular System) form factors. All our motherboards come with plenty of extra slots for ease of upgrading and additions.
- Memory - We use quality memory matched to your system for optimum speed and reliablity. Our systems have a minimum of 2 Gigabytes of memory with the option for more.
- CPU - We recommend AMD for the simple fact that they are just as good as Intel and a lot cheaper. AMD and Intel are both excellent processors so we leave to the customer to decide which brand to use.
- Sound and Video - Depends on the usage of the system and budget. Can be integrated into the motherboard (Cheapest) or inserted onto the motherboard via PCIE slots (Medium To High Priced).
- Hard Drive - Almost all motherboards manufactured now use Serial ATA Hard drives. They are faster than the old IDE drives. We install Seagate Hard Drives in all our computers because of reliablity and a 3 year warranty.
- Power Supply - All new computers running with medium to high end video and sound cards along with the newer AMD and Intel processors need at least a 400 Watt power supply. We install an approved minimum of 450 Watts.
- Case - All our cases are ATX form factor which means any standard ATX motherboard can be put into it. Many Name Brand cases can only use nonstandard proprietary motherboards thus if a motherboard fails you must put that particular one back in. This means you can not upgrade to a newer board.